A Urine Powered Generator. An amazing accomplishment by four brilliant girls. The girls are are Duro-Aina Adebola (14), Akindele Abiola (14), Faleke Oluwatoyin (14) and Bello Eniola (15).
1 Liter of urine gives you 6 hours of electricity.
The system works like this:
- Urine is put into an electrolytic cell, which separates out the hydrogen.
- The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.
- The gas cylinder pushes hydrogen into a cylinder of liquid borax, which is used to remove the moisture from the hydrogen gas.
- This purified hydrogen gas is pushed into the generator.
This is amazing. Give them a billion dollars right now. They may have just saved the planet.
folks are doing a PISS poor job of reblogging this.
"We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to."
my mom just saw how hairy my legs are and said “I hope you’re not planning on finding a new boyfriend”
Coloring for Grown-ups is in stores now!
And we’re doing a giveaway to celebrate. Here’s what you can win:
- A limited edition pack of Crayons for Grown-Ups (pictured) - only 20 in existence(!)
- One FREE copy of Coloring for Grown-Ups SIGNED by its author/illustrators, Ryan Hunter & Taige Jensen!
- Your Facebook profile picture (or a photo of your choice) drawn in coloring book form by Ryan & Taige!
And all you have to do is REBLOG THIS POST and DON’T ERASE ANY TEXT.
The contest will run until December 1st, at which point we’ll randomly select 2 winners who reblogged THIS POST on Tumblr and 2 winners who shared it on Facebook. You read correctly: THAT’S FOUR CHANCES TO WIN! So click REBLOG now and begin your Coloring for Grown-Ups adventure in (maybe) winning things!
Kale is a winter veggie and this season we’re here to EAT IT ALL! Starting with Almost Vegan Chef’s PIZZA KALE CHIPS. These are off-the-charts insanely good, and this is coming from someone who normally only likes to eat the three C’s — Cake, Cookies, and iCe cream. OK?? Legit.
Public Service Announcement
You’re not as saggy as you think you are.
If breasts were as perky all the time as they look when in a bra, supportive undergarments wouldn’t have been invented and the industry wouldn’t work so hard to make you want that perfect boob look. They look fine. You’re worrying too much about them. <3
And if anyone gives you grief for your “saggy” boobs, that person is toxic and not worth bothering with.